Online Consultancy. Open for all interested people in Continuous Improvement
You want to progress ?
Join the team
- Data acquisition: Sample size does matter to identify common and special cause variation.
- Data acquisition frequency does matter to detect on time occurence of special cause.
- Frequency of data acquisition and variability must be the same to visualize and quantify variation.
- If you are interested in discovering the ins and outs of the variability of a process to avoid pitfalls in project management.
And you want to progress ! join us
- Demonstration with interactive simulator.
- Data transfer.
- Debate on outcomes.
- Summary and takeway.
- Conclusion: questions and answers.
Discussion Point: Learning Differently The Problem Solving Using Interactive Virtual Reality Simulation
Pragmatic & easy to understand
Interactive and dynamic
All pitfalls are taken into account
Only 3 days to drive properly a problem solving
Next Topic: Multi-Vari Chart Tools
A multi-vari chart is used to display graphically the relationships between factors and a response.
Multi-vari chart is used to present analysis of variance data in a graphical form.
Multi vari chart is used to understand variation within data and between data.
Multi-vari charts are especially useful in understanding interactions.
This helps us to understand relationships, and root causes for variation.
Creating a multi-vari chart model is an essential factor in collecting the right data from a process to better analyze variations.
+352 691 107 904
3, Rue principale
Monday to Friday
10:00 – 18:00
LUXEMBOURG VAT: LU33413630
Autorization N° : 10128062 /0 /1