Online Consultancy. Open for Professionals and Amateurs of Continuous Improvement
You want to progress ? Join the team
- Data acquisition: Sample size does matter to identify common and special cause variation.
- Data acquisition frequency does matter to detect on time occurence of special cause.
- Frequency of data acquisition and variability must be the same to visualize and quantify variation.
- If you are interested in discovering the ins and outs of the variability of a process to avoid pitfalls in project management.
You want to progress ! join us
- Demonstration with interactive simulator.
- Data transfer.
- Debate on outcomes.
- Summary and takeway.
- Conclusion: questions and answers.
Discussion Point: Problem Solving
Variation does matter in driving optimization project.
More you grow data collection, less you see variation.
Therefore, sample size does matter too.
Next Topic: Multi-Vari Chart
A multi-vari chart is used to display graphically the relationships between factors and a response.
Multi-vari chart is used to present analysis of variance data in a graphical form.
Multi vari chart is used to understand variation within data and between data.
Multi-vari charts are especially useful in understanding interactions.
This helps us to understand relationships, and root causes for variation.
Creating a multi-vari chart model is an essential factor in collecting the right data from a process to better analyze variations.
(+352) 691 107 904
Monday: 10:00 – 19:00
Tuesday: 10:00 – 19:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 19:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 19:00
Friday: 10:00 – 19:00